It is no secret that Missouri road conditions have drastically changed since earlier this year – this means your car may be due for a good tune-up. With spring in full swing, now may be a good time to tackle a routine car maintenance check. Fortunately, our agents at ABS Insurance Agency are here to help you. We have put together a quick checklist for you!
- Check the battery – if your battery is weak, you may not be going anywhere this spring!
- Check the brakes – strong brakes are a safety necessity. Winter weather, salt on the roads and the likes may damage your brakes, so it is always best to check.
- Check all belts and hoses – If either of these are broken, your car may break down sooner than later.
- Inspect and/or replace your tires – Tire pressure is affected with the change of weather. Be sure to fill them. Also, look to see if they are worn-down.
- Test the A/C – It would be a shame if it wasn’t working on the hottest days of the season!
- Check oil & fluid levels – Top off all fluids for a fresh spring start.
- Clean air filters – This will ensure that you are breathing in CLEAN air once the A/C starts up.
- Clean out interior AND clean exterior – A fresh ride is a good ride!
What are you waiting for? Print out this checklist, grab a pen and get to crossing off! If you prefer to have a professional do the work, do not hesitate to contact a local repair and auto body shop.
Whether you tackle this list yourself or pay a professional to do it, your car will be happy and ready for those spring joy rides.